Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where did I go?

Hello everyone, and sorry that I’ve left the blog bereft of updates. Since my last update, a few things have changed. More specifically, I now have a son, and he takes up much of my time. On top of that, I have still been bothered by a few random things, mostly television advertising, but nothing quite enough to get me to write it down. Maybe my venting online has eased my stress and remedied my need to vent in the first place, or maybe being a father has cooled me down some (my wife may disagree). Either way, I guess I’ve got writer’s block, which isn’t so bad, considering I don’t write for a living. If anyone out there at least occasionally checks in here, keep doing so. I’ll be back eventually; this is just the first step in the journey to my blogging recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!