Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bad Verizon! Bad!

One more problem with Verizon! (Of course...)







When posting to the blog from my mobile phone, Verizon likes to throw in the following text, which I have to then edit out from a PC later, which defeats the whole point of mobile blogging: convenience.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.
If you see this at the end of a post, I apologize. I do not mean in any way to freely promote Verizon (they should pay me for their advertising through my blog!).

I hate you, Verizon. That is all.

(Image stolen from http://b.lesseverything.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!