Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Advertising

Jack Furrier's Western Tire Center Sign - Rantomness
Most of my blog posts are complaints, but here's the opposite for ya...
Jack Furrier's Western Tire Center is one of the best places in town to take your car. (At least the one on the southwest corner of Golflinks and Kolb in Tucson, AZ)

The people are nice; they get to know you and care.
They don't overcharge and actually have saved me money over other shops multiple times.
They are quick.
They don't try to get you to replace everything at every visit; they are honest.

Every time I visit, it reinforces the sentiment.

Thanks to Jason and the rest of the team at Jack Furrier's for a consistently awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!