Friday, February 4, 2011

Taking English to New Highths!

English is HARD - Rantomness
Sorry to you, guy whom I will not name out of pity...

This piece of paper was on the mat at my front door when I got home from work today. I briefly read it, glanced at my tree, and decided to throw it away. But before it got to the recycle bin, I thought I should take a pivture to share with you. The obvious error is underlined in red, but in case you can't see the image, it's the word "Highth" (capitalized mid-sentence). Next to that is the word 'standard', but it looks like it's spelled 'standerd'?

This doesn't seem like the brightest guy to me already, but to top that off, I just recently trimmed the tree myself and don't need it trimmed. Now it may not look super professional, but I'm happy with it. Despite the lack of 'standerdization' in 'Highth', he still should have realized I didn't need his services. You see, I trimmed so recently that the yard is still covered with the cut branches and limbs!

(If he's just that desperate for work, then I guess I feel bad for mocking. I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!