Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trying to mobile blog...

So, I've had little (read as: no) time to blog recently, but there's been a heck of a lot to blog about. That being the case, I've decided to try blogging from my internet-less cell phone. (Thanks Verizon for the decent phone with no forced internet...) That being the case, I'm limited in my ability to make things fancy-like, so bear with me, alright?
Depending on how this goes, you may start to see a lot more from me - or you may see this and just this. I've got a 1,000 character limit to what I send, and while I can post pictures (supposedly, according to the Blogger help), I have no idea what the final format will look like.
Yeah, I could pay up and get the internet on my phone, or I could by a new laptop, thus making the process easier and more visually appealing, but those who know me well enough know I'm a bit of a cheap bastard, so that's not likely to happen.
For those of you reading this now, thanks for still paying attention!
(Side note: Do you see a whale in the pic?)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!