Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What A Douche

Recently, my wife made some random post on Facebook which was relatively insignificant. Some people posted responses as usual. One of those people was a grade-A douchebag we both used to work with. As a matter of fact, we both used to be his boss. With my limited texting space, I can't go into all the details in one post, so I'll try to keep it succinct...

He hates me. Why? After he was promoted, he came to work high all the time - moreso when we had clients, but my boss wouldn't let me fire him. Did I have it out for him? Yes - he did a horrible job at times and never took responsibility.

Then the a-hole comes and hijacks my wife's post to insult me, and when she and other semi-random people jumped in to defend as well, he insulted them all and made comments involving my baby son.

At any rate, here's my own douche response that I didn't post (I have him blocked, so he wouldn't have seen it anyway.):

Maybe your baby nephew would be alive today if your pothead family wasn't perma-stoned.

2 comments:

  1. This is just another example people who do not take responsibility for their actions and think rules don't apply to them, sprinkled with a tad of a sense of entitledment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!