Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Is Nobody Making Money Off This?

Well, truthfully, somebody may be making money, but I just don't know who they are. What am I talking about? "Stupid" people. (See: Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks)

With so many sites devoted to the exposing of people and their idiocies from their behavior to literacy (or lack thereof) to their dress (See: People of Walmart), there is obviously a big market for this kind of content. I feel like you could really make some money off of these people if you had the right business plan.

Now, I won't be sharing any such business plan with you. For one thing, I don't have one. For another, if I did, why would I share my success secret? ;-) All I'm saying is, there's a lot of stupid out there and a lot of people who want to see it.

Side note: I once saw an overweight woman wearing a "Together we can beat diabetes" shirt while chowing down on a McD's breakfast combo. I guess an Egg McMuffin and hashbrowns work well together in the fight to cure the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!