Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Friendly Reminder

I happened upon this interesting news article (the image contains the entire passage) while perusing a newspaper from Brisbane, the “Courier-Mail”, circa 1933. According to the Pope of the time, the people of Germany used to be a “civilisation of a great people” and that “Christ was a Jew”.

PopeJewReminder-Courier-Mail-Brisbane, Qld. AU. Mon Aug 28 1933 - Rantomness
POPE'S REMINDER.

I guess that’s all; nothing really funny to say about it. I just thought this was interesting and I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will usually do my best to respond as quickly as I can. I would like to encourage conversations between myself and others in this way, so please feel free to speak your mind!